Location: Acheson, AB
Posting Date: November 20, 2019
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Job Type: Full Time / Salary
Reporting to: HR Supervisor
Reporting to the HR Supervisor, the HR Administrator is primarily responsible for quickly onboarding new hires and accurately processing and uploading employee’s training certificates and tickets into our company database.
This is a temporary 3-4 month assignment.
- Experience working with an HRIS or data inputting would be an asset;
- Knowledge of the common tickets within Construction/Trades environment would be preferred;
- Booking pre-employment testing;
- Multitasking competing priorities;
- On-boarding new employees;
- Superior organization skills; and
- Must be self-directed, task and goal oriented.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Flexibility/adaptability – proven ability to manage and thrive in an environment of constant change;
- Professional conduct – demonstrates an acceptable standard of personal behavior in the work place, handling confidential or sensitive information with the utmost discretion;
- Teamwork – proven ability establishing and maintaining harmonious working relationships with internal and external clients that promotes good morale, cooperation and a sense of belonging within the team;
- A “can do” attitude coupled with exceptional organizational and communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines; and
- Attention to detail required.
- Must be able to work overtime on a regular basis; and
- Must be able to be on call and come into the office on weekends.
All applicants are thanked for their interest, however only those who are selected will be contacted.
Valid Driver's License is Required