- Department: Maintenance
- Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
- Creation date: 2022-03-28
Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd. is a leading provider of civil construction services. We work closely with project owners and engineers to ensure that every project’s needs are met. Our broad range of services allows us to work on virtually any phase of a project, from construction through decommissioning.
On-Site Parts Assistant
As a key member of our Maintenance team you will be detail oriented, self-motivated and safety conscious. You’re a team player who’s customer service focused attitude does not go unnoticed.
In this position you will be a part of Morgan’s success by:
- Receiving all incoming parts/goods, verifying against shipping documents, and assisting with unloading;
- Demonstrating proper safe storage and handling procedures for all parts and materials/chemicals while maintaining a clean and orderly shop;
- Preparing documents and shipping goods back to vendors, correcting damages/shortages as required;
- Picking up and delivering parts and components;
- Maintaining stocked shelves as advised; and
- Actively participating in Morgan’s safety program and maintaining and excellent safety culture.
- Capable of lifting/ pushing and pulling up to 50 pounds on a regular basis;
- Must possess a valid class 5 driver’s license;
- Use of skid steer, dolly, and hand carts;
- Computer skills needed, experience in inventory control system and Microsoft office; and
- Knowledge of proper shipping procedures for transportation of dangerous goods.
WHY JOIN US?!
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Year Round Work
- Labour Market Adjustment Program – Receive $5/hr extra in addition to your hourly rate
- Referral Bonuses
- Retention programs