- Department: Maintenance
- Location: Acheson, Alberta, Canada
- Creation date: 2021-11-08
Based in our Acheson Office and under the direction of the Equipment Maintenance Operations Manager, the Maintenance Administrator role will act as a key support to the Maintenance Department.
- Accurately create purchase orders;
- Receive invoices from vendors, A/P, and the field;
- Accurately sort and complete the PO process;
- Send to A/P for payment and file accordingly;
- Ensure that all sub-contract agreements are issued and up to date with all maintenance contractors;
- Regularly maintain and manage filing;
- Ensure that maintenance schedule is accurate, up to date, and communicated to sites;
- Sort incoming mail from the field and distribute accordingly;
- Maintain the monthly safety tracking spreadsheet; and
- Ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Promote positive relationships and a can-do team approach;
- Detail and results oriented with the ability to multi task, adhere to deadlines, and thrive in high pressure environments;
- Working knowledge of heavy equipment / heavy construction is preferred;
- At least 2 years’ experience in an administration role, preferably in a fast-paced construction and/or business environment; and
- Intermediate level of Mircrosoft Office products with specific strengths in Excel and Outlook.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the outlined criteria, please submit your resume online.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in Morgan but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.