- Location: Acheson, Alberta, Canada
- Creation date: 2022-06-27
Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd. is a leading provider of civil construction services. We work closely with project owners and engineers to ensure that every project’s needs are met. Our broad range of services allows us to work on virtually any phase of a project, from construction through decommissioning.
The Equipment and Logistics Coordinator ensures maximum utilization of equipment assets and obtains the best pricing and service on equipment rentals to supplement internal fleet as requested by Operations. The Coordinator schedules heavy haul drivers and loads for utilization as well as tracks hours, and locations of every asset in the fleet including rentals.
In this position you will be part of Morgan's success by:
- Being a part of a team that exemplifies our values, builds trust, and works hard to be innovative and find a better way, and we all hold each other accountable to maintain these high standards;
- Make every effort to ensure that operations have what they need to keep dirt moving. Our small team works in a dynamic ever changing and evolving environment;
- Successfully managing challenging workloads with multiple competing priorities. We are continuously providing solutions and solving problems;
- Scheduling 1600 loads per year maintaining a high standard of internal hauls;
- Building strong relationships with Operations through coordination of equipment needs and moves on multiple jobsites;
- Working with the maintenance team to ensure all repairs are completed on our heavy haul fleet; and
- Dedicating your self to the overall safety and success of our team.
- Previous role in fast paced, deadline driven environment;
- Heavy equipment/heavy haul coordination;
- Highly organized and able to work on multiple, competing priorities at any one time; and
- Dedication to a high level of customer service to both internal and external clients.
Previous experience is required, but we are open to individuals with previous transferable skills such as: Permitting, Vendor Relations and/or Management, Scheduling, Contracts, Tracking, Tendering and Estimating, Bid Packages, RFP/RFQs, Fleet Management, Heavy Equipment and Heavy Haul Industry Exposure, Excellent Customer Service and Communication.
- Paid vacation
- Competitive wages and benefits starting immediately
- Dynamic team environment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.