- Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
- Creation date: 2022-01-05
Are you a top-notch operator looking to improve your skills while running some of the best equipment in the game? Morgan is the place for you! Morgan is seeking – Dozer, Excavator and Grader operators for winter season work scopes
Our projects provide the challenges you need to take your career to the next level. Morgan’s entrepreneurial spirit and growth focus means you have year-round work with opportunity for growth and advancement. We can’t wait to see what we can build together.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proven experience stripping overburden, stacking, stockpiling and reclamation in an active mine site
- Able to identify hazards on sites and complete JSA’s and hazard analysis.
- Able to operate large mine size equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Driving on mining roads in wet and frozen conditions
- Able to shovel out equipment tracks
- Inspect equipment, such as tires, fluids, lights, brakes to ensure equipment is fully functional and safe for operating.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience operating on equipment on civil mining construction scopes.
- Experience as a Heavy Equipment Operator running mine size gear ( D10 dozers, 349 excavators etc.)
- Must have (or be willing and able to obtain) CSTS-09/ OSSA Regional or BSO or CSO, Standard First Aid Level C, H2S Alive, Ground Disturbance Level 2, Bear Awareness (in class).
- Required to work outside under all weather conditions and handle noise and vibrations. All workers must have winter clothing and footwear.
- Must have own Safety boots -Requirement is 6" lace up steel toed (CSA Approved).
- Must have winter clothing, footwear and be prepared to work in outdoor winter weather conditions.
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to work up to 12 hours a day.
- Must have valid drivers license with 3 year clean abstract.
- Alcohol, Drug and fit to work testing is a pre-employment requirement.
- Willingness to work in in the FT McMurray area and live-in remote camps, working on a rotational schedule
WHY JOIN US?!
- Camp provided
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Year-round work
Potential to earn:
- Finish Operator Bonus *Ask us for Details
- Paid Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Retention Programs
- Northern Winter Retention Bonus for projects in the Wood Buffalo Region * Oct 3, 2021 – April 30, 2022
Salary: $30.00-$35.00 per hour, dependant on experience