- Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
- Creation date: 2022-04-04
Are you a top-notch operator looking to improve your skills while running some of the best equipment in the game? Morgan is the place for you! Morgan is seeking – Dozer, Excavator and Grader operators for a busy summer season!
Our projects provide the challenges you need to take your career to the next level. Morgan’s entrepreneurial spirit and growth focus means you have year-round work with opportunity for growth and advancement. We can’t wait to see what we can build together.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proven experience stripping overburden, stacking, stockpiling and reclamation in an active mine site
- Able to identify hazards on sites and complete JSA’s and hazard analysis.
- Able to operate large mine size equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Driving on mining roads in all conditions
- Able to shovel out equipment tracks
- Inspect equipment, such as tires, fluids, lights, brakes to ensure equipment is fully functional and safe for operating.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience operating on equipment on civil mining construction scopes.
- Experience as a Heavy Equipment Operator running mine size gear ( D10 dozers, 349 excavators etc.)
- Must have (or be willing and able to obtain) CSTS-09/ OSSA Regional or BSO or CSO, Standard First Aid Level C, H2S Alive, Ground Disturbance Level 2, Bear Awareness (in class).
- Required to work outside under all weather conditions and handle noise and vibrations. All workers must have winter clothing and footwear.
- Must have own Safety boots -Requirement is 6" lace up steel toed (CSA Approved).
- Must be prepared to work in all outdoor weather conditions.
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to work up to 12 hours a day.
- Must have valid drivers license with 3 year clean abstract.
- Alcohol, Drug and fit to work testing is a pre-employment requirement.
- Willingness to work in in the FT McMurray area and live-in remote camps, working on a rotational schedule
WHY JOIN US?!
- Camp provided
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Year-round work
Potential to earn:
- Finish Operator Bonus *Ask us for Details
- Paid Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Retention Programs
- Labour Market Adjustment Program for all sites, in all regions * program to be revaluated Oct. 2022
Salary: $30.00-$35.00 per hour, dependant on experience