- Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
- Creation date: 2021-11-24
Are you a top-notch operator looking to improve your skills while running some of the best equipment in the game? Morgan is the place for you!
Challenging technical work with tight tolerances or specifications: such as highways, tank terminals, rail terminals and municipal jobs. Or large volume projects like: mine construction, mine reclamation and soil salvage, highway construction or resource road construction. We have it all! We pull grade with the newest 3D GPS technology or the old school way to with stakes, we have something for the next generation as well as for the traditionalists.
Our projects provide the challenges you need to take your career to the next level. Morgan’s entrepreneurial spirit and growth focus means you have year-round work with opportunity for growth and advancement. We can’t wait to see what we can build together.
Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd. is an earthworks and environmental group who continues to grow in projects, scope, and in our people. With four main offices in Edmonton, Acheson, Calgary, and Fort McMurray; projects throughout Canada; and hundreds of pieces of heavy equipment; Morgan continuously seeks to add top talent to our team.
We are currently seeking Excavator, Dozer and Multi Operators at all levels
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Support Morgan’s leading value by operating in a safe manner and leading by example in all areas of safety.
- Lease building, reclamation, road building, pad building and/or culvert installation.
- Interact with internal/external customers in a professional, courteous, and respectful manner contributing towards Morgan’s positive and productive work culture.
- Able to work well independently and with others, willing to help wherever possible.
- Demonstrate good judgment, problem solve, suggests improvements.
- Experience on an excavator and/or dozer, finish operating experience an asset.
- GPS equipment experience or exposure.
- Heavy civil earthworks, construction, and/or oilfield maintenance services industry experience.
- Must have (or be able to obtain) CSTS-09 or CSO, Standard First Aid Level C, H2S Alive, Ground Disturbance Level 2 or equivalent, and Bear Awareness.
- Willing to work outside in all weather conditions, handle noise and vibrations, and repetitively lift up to 50lbs. Must own safety boots (CSA Approved).
- Understand and be prepared to work up to 12 hours a day, with flexibility of both night and day shifts.
- Proven experience with technical specifications and grade plans, building roads, oilfield leases and pads is preferred, and the ability to identify hazards on sites
- Previous experience completing JSA’s and hazard analysis.
- Willing to work in the Ft. McMurray area and live-in remote camps, working a rotational schedule.
WHY JOIN US?!
- Camp provided
- Vacation and holiday pay
Potential to earn:
- Finish Operator Bonus
- Orientation Incentive Bonus
- Referral Bonuses
- Retention Programs
Salary: $30.00-$40.00 per hour, dependant on experience.