- Department: MCEL
- Location: , Canada
- Creation date: 2022-01-12
This position plays a key role for the Company by acting as the first point of contact for any recruitment inquiries and individuals calling or visiting Morgan’s Edmonton (Corporate) Office. The Office Coordinator will ensure that every customer touch point is exceptional and that our customers are directed to the appropriate Morgan personnel or department in a timely, courteous, and professional manner.
RECEPTION & RECRUITMENT INTAKE
- Act as the primary point of contact for telephone and in person inquiries ensuring that any calls and messages are directed in a timely, professional manner, ensuring that all recruitment inquiries are screened and directed to the recruiters through Workable, Morgan’s Applicant Tracking System;
- Assist Field Recruiters and Recruitment Coordinators with booking interviews, phone screens, closing out candidates and other tasks, as required;
- Act as a go-to trouble-shooter for BisTrainer, Morgan’s Learning Management System;
- Maintain BisTrainer, including profile merging, and updating personal information such as contact information as needed; and
- Review and approve onboarding paperwork such as new hire packages, tax forms and benefit enrolment forms.
- Review, approve, and track driver abstracts, worker competency reports, new hire packages, and benefit enrollment forms;
- Assist in the creation and distribution of internal communications, including updated contact lists, company events, and internal office updates;
- Regularly monitor social media posts, promptly respond to comments, and track activity levels;
- Maintain the corporate swag inventory and timely distribution of the same;
- Take care with common areas, overall tidiness of shared office spaces, and help to maintain a welcoming atmosphere for visitors and employees alike;
- Send, receive, and track couriered packages, often coordinated in house with multiple stakeholders to provide the most cost effective and timely solution;
- Prepare for new office employees’ first day by ensuring they are ‘desk ready’ with core supplies, IT configuration, workstation name sign, and secure office access;
- Act as a primary back up for the Executive Assistant / Office Manager; and
- Provide administrative support, as required.
OFFICE & HUMAN RESOURCE COORDINATION
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Able to communicate with others through effective oral and written skills;
- Makes a strong first impression and quickly builds trust by following through on promises and delivering consistent results;
- Exhibit a service-centric and solutions-based approach;
- Exercise good judgment when disclosing company or personal information;
- Excellent organizational abilities; and
- Able to multi-task and thrive in high pressure situations.
- High School Diploma plus accreditation from a relevant post-secondary program; and
- Previous experience in a construction environment considered an asset.