Location: Various locations throughout Alberta
Posting Date: July 04, 2018
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Job Type: Full Time / Hourly
- You must have your own truck and tools.
- This position is responsible for the diagnosis and completeness of repairs on all company equipment (excavators, graders, loaders, scrapers, dozers, rock trucks, tractors and packers, etc.).
- This position is also responsible for ordering materials and parts and required to input data from all time sheets, materials and equipment information for purchase orders.
- Various locations throughout Alberta - Must be able to travel to Edmonton, Alberta
- Camp provided, various locations across Alberta including but not limited to: Edmonton, Fort McMurray, Conklin
- Shifts might be 14/7 or 21/7
- Red Seal, Heavy Duty Technician Journeyman Certificate is required
- 5+ years with a combination of field and shop experience is mandatory
- Unrestricted class 5 driver’s license with clean 3 year drivers abstract is required
- Must supply own tools and own service truck
- Must have CSTS-09 and OSSA Reginal Orientation OR OSSA BSO
- Whimis, Ground disturbance II, Standard First Aid level C, H2S Alive, Wildlife intermediate is considered an asset.
- Required to work outside under all weather conditions and handle noise and vibrations
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50lbs
- Must be able to work up to 12 hours a day
- Must be able to work day or night shifts
Please note as daily work scope changes, some labouring on site may be required
Benefits and in-house referral program available
All applicants are thanked for their interest, however only those who are selected will be contacted.
Valid Driver's License is Required