Location: Acheson, AB
Posting Date: August 10, 2017
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Job Type: Full Time / Hourly
LOCATION: Acheson, AB
Reporting to the Field Services Manager, this position is responsible for the high volume recruitment of heavy equipment operators for civil earthworks and oilfield construction positions.
- Job Posting and Reviewing incoming resumes for heavy equipment operators
- Phone Interviewing in a mass way, selecting applicants and coordinating the pre-employment testing
- Ensuring applicants have all necessary training tickets prior to onboarding
- Coordinating with site the needs of the client and ensure people are ready to go for the start dates requested by site
- Responsible for the on-boarding of selected applicants
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Flexibility/Adaptability - Proven ability to manage and thrive in an environment of constant change overcoming obstacles and seeing opportunities instead of roadblocks
- Professional Conduct - Demonstrates an acceptable standard of personal behavior in the work place, handling confidential or sensitive information with the utmost discretion
- Teamwork - Proven ability establishing and maintaining harmonious working relationships with internal and external clients that promotes good morale, cooperation and a sense of belonging within the team
- Relationship / Network Building - Develops and maintains friendly and warm relationships with people, both inside and outside the organization
- A “can do” attitude coupled with exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail required.
- Must be able to work overtime on a regular basis.
- Must be able to be on call and come into the office on weekends.
All applicants are thanked for their interest, however only those who are selected will be contacted.