Location: Acheson, AB
Posting Date: March 06, 2018
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Job Type: Full Time / Hourly
Reporting to the Field Services Manager, this position is responsible for the high volume recruitment of heavy equipment operators for civil earthworks and oilfield construction positions.
- Job posting and reviewing incoming resumes for heavy equipment operators;
- Phone interviewing in a mass way, selecting applicants and coordinating the pre-employment testing;
- Ensuring applicants have all necessary training tickets prior to onboarding;
- Coordinating with site the needs of the client and ensure people are ready to go for the start dates requested by site; and
- Responsible for the on-boarding of selected applicants.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Flexibility/adaptability – proven ability to manage and thrive in an environment of constant change overcoming obstacles and seeing opportunities instead of roadblocks;
- Professional conduct – demonstrates an acceptable standard of personal behavior in the work place, handling confidential or sensitive information with the utmost discretion;
- Teamwork – proven ability establishing and maintaining harmonious working relationships with internal and external clients that promotes good morale, cooperation and a sense of belonging within the team;
- Relationship/network building – develops and maintains friendly and warm relationships with people, both inside and outside the organization;
- A “can do” attitude coupled with exceptional organizational and communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines; and
- Attention to detail required.
- A minimum of 3 years’ construction field recruitment, specializing in heavy equipment operators;
- Must be able to work overtime on a regular basis; and
- Must be able to be on call and come into the office on weekends.
All applicants are thanked for their interest, however only those who are selected will be contacted.
Valid Driver's License is Required